Sqoop, mail # dev - High Performance Oracle Connector (OraOop)

Re: High Performance Oracle Connector (OraOop)
Kathleen Ting 2014-01-23, 21:08
+1

This is great news! I have been enthusiastically recommending OraOop
to all of my customers. Many thanks to David, Dell, and team for their
extensive development and support of OraOop. Would love to see OraOop
officially part of Apache Sqoop.

Regards,
Kate