Sqoop, mail # dev - Re: starting sqoop2 server - 2014-04-02, 17:59

Re: starting sqoop2 server
Thanks a lot for pointing me in the right direction Vasanth, you saved me
 a great deal of time!

 I see the change in server.xml which makes the port configurable now

    <Connector port="${sqoop.http.port}" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
Cheers,
Suhas.