Sqoop, mail # user - Re: Sqoop Meetup @ Strata - Location and Time TBD - 2014-07-28, 23:29

Re: Sqoop Meetup @ Strata - Location and Time TBD
Hey guys,

It looks like we've found a venue the night of 10/15! The Huffington Post
has been kind enough to host us! Please RSVP:
http://www.meetup.com/Sqoop-User-Meetup/events/197633892/.

Also, are there any folks who'd like to give a talk? If so, feel free to
contact me through this thread, the meetup, or directly!

-Abe