From: Vikash Talanki -X (vtalanki - INFOSYS LIMITED at Cisco) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 6:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Sqoop Certifcation

Hi All,

I am looking to do a certification on sqoop. Please let me know if anything is available.
Your suggestions/references are highly appreciated.

[cid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]F710]

Vikash Talanki
Engineer - Software
Phone: +1 (408)838 4078

Cisco Systems Limited
SJ-J 3
255 W Tasman Dr
San Jose
CA - 95134
United States
Cisco.com<http://www.cisco.com/>

[cid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]F710]Think before you print.

For corporate legal information go to: