Sqoop, mail # user - SQOOP2 to ORACLE - 2014-04-22, 08:23

SQOOP2 to ORACLE
Hi,

I am working with SQOOP2 API, i integrated sqoop2 with mysql successfully
but not getting integrated with SQOOP2- ORCALE, i added jar files to it. I
written a program in java want to call sqoop-oracle for data import and
export to hadoop.

So please let me know how to integrate oracle-sqoop connectivity

*THANKS & REGARDS,*
G.SAI PAVAN,
CCDH4 CERTIFIED,
Ph: 8121914494,