Sqoop >> mail # dev >> SQOOP2 API supports all DB's ??

SQOOP2 API supports all DB's ??
Hi all,

I am trying to write a java program to import data from a DataBases(DB) to
Hadoop using SQOOP2 API and DB are mysql, oracle, IBM, progress,
sql....etc. I done work well with sqoop and mysql with no issues.

How far sqoop2 api can compatible with oracle, and other db's. what are
steps/precautions to work with sqoop2 api wrt to DB's
*THANKS & REGARDS,*
G.SAI PAVAN,
CCDH4 CERTIFIED,
Ph: 8121914494,