Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop import failed

Re: Sqoop import failed
hi Venkat,

Thanks for your reply, it is the gateway node for which we have access to
the DB host machine.So I believe all the other nodes will also have access
through gateway node.

Thx
Krishnan
On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 5:43 PM, Venkat Ranganathan <