Sqoop, mail # dev - High Performance Oracle Connector (OraOop)

Re: High Performance Oracle Connector (OraOop)
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2014-01-23, 15:59
Hi David,
I'm super excited to see this. I've personally used the OraOop connector several times and I'm recommending it to every user that is having difficulties or performance issues with the built-in one. I'm definitely in favour of the proposal!

Jarcec