Sqoop >> mail # dev >> High Performance Oracle Connector (OraOop)

Re: High Performance Oracle Connector (OraOop)
Hi David,
I'm super excited to see this. I've personally used the OraOop connector several times and I'm recommending it to every user that is having difficulties or performance issues with the built-in one. I'm definitely in favour of the proposal!

Jarcec