Sqoop >> mail # user >> Edit/change saved job without losing incremental history?

Re: Edit/change saved job without losing incremental history?
Oh, great! So, just get the last value from the old job before it's wiped,
set it up as incremental append and also the last-value arg, and it will
sort it out? That's good to know. I thought maybe sqoop -merge to flatten
the sets if you had to start over would be one way to have the same import
directory with everything from both imports once everything was finished.
This way is cleaner and easier. I know Sqoop 2 is better for this sort of
thing, not sure why we ended up using Sqoop 1.

Thanks for the reply!

*Devin Suiter*
Jr. Data Solutions Software Engineer
Google Voice: 412-256-8556 | www.rdx.com