Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop password expose

Sqoop password expose
Hello wonderful Sqoop Team,

I understand that SQOOP 2  has feature to encrypt passwords however at my
workplace we won't be using Sqoop 2 for at least sometime.  As Sqoop
exposes clear username and password in the job logs, our security team is
not allowing us to use Sqoop. I was thinking if there is a way to remove
the username and password from the log after data load to HDFS completes.
 Can it be done ? or any other better method?

Good wishes,always !
Santosh