Sqoop >> mail # user >> Fwd: Sqoop export not working when using "update-key"

Re: Fwd: Sqoop export not working when using "update-key"
Hello, any thoughts on this?
Can someone tell me if possible to run sqoop export and specify a jar file
and the main class? I tried "--jar-file" and "--class-name" without luck.
Does anyone have an example of a running command using jar and class?
Thanks
On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Leonardo Brambilla <