Sqoop >> mail # user >> Help Export Sqoop 2

Help Export Sqoop 2
Dear User,

I would like to know how the *update-mode *works on Sqoop2?

I have a file on HDFS with 3 records as bellow:

1,'teste'
2,'oak'
3,'jisji'
The table have just two columns: *id* and *name. * I already have the two
first records in this table.

1,'teste'
2,'oak'
But i would like to insert the record with id 3, but it didn't work
Could you help?

Thank you.

Kleiton