Sqoop, mail # user - Re: Fwd: Sqoop export not working when using "update-key" - 2014-07-18, 15:24

Re: Fwd: Sqoop export not working when using "update-key"
Hello some more findings, could this bug be related to my problem?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-824
I know it says it's fixed since 1.4.3 but maybe that brought some other
case.
I still don't understand how to run export command without specifying the
omit --columns? Does the source file need to have the same column order
than the target table?

Thanks
On Fri, Jul 18, 2014 at 12:46 AM, Leonardo Brambilla <