Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop export into teradata fails

Sqoop export into teradata fails
Hi,

  I am trying to export my data in hdfs into a teradata table using sqoop, but the export fails with Error: Java Heap Space and Error: GC overhead limit exceeded. Does anyone know how to fix this?

[Cormac_logo]

Bhuvana Bellala| Intern
13921 Park Center Road, Suite 180, Herndon VA 20171|
CMMI Maturity Level 3 Rated| GSA Schedule 70| SBA SDB, 8(a)|
www.cormac-corp.com<http://www.cormac-corp.com/>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.