Drill, mail # user - more information about drill

Re: more information about drill
YouPeng Yang 2013-11-28, 03:40
Hi Ted and Mehant

   I have already  tried the  examples of how to run some basic queries:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Running+Queries
 And read some doc about parquet , the ValueVector , the logic plan.

  Yet I do not want to read your src, before I  have  fullly  knowing
about how to use it.

   Any tips to test the drill with hdfs or hbase ?

   Thanks to mehant's advise.