HBase >> mail # user >> what to do if I have changed the ip and hostname of an existed hbase cluster?

+
周梦想 2012-12-17, 03:43
+
Bijieshan 2012-12-17, 03:59
+
周梦想 2012-12-17, 04:11
+
Bijieshan 2012-12-17, 05:04
+
Azuryy Yu 2012-12-17, 08:23
Re: what to do if I have changed the ip and hostname of an existed hbase cluster?
thank you Azuryy,  I have encountered an problem of hbase, but I don't know
whether it was caused by ip change or not. because we started the system
for about 2 hours, then second name server exited .... all cluster can't
bring up...,hbase data is corrupt .... it's a long miserable story...