MapReduce, mail # user - Re: which version should I take

+
Harsh J 2012-12-13, 06:56
+
Ivan Ryndin 2012-12-13, 09:23
+
Harsh J 2012-12-13, 09:26
Re: which version should I take
Hernán Leoni 2012-12-13, 12:32
Great news, thanks a lot,
So, yes, our production date would be around may or june 2013, so, do you
think we would have a productive stable 2.x version for these days.

Thanks a lot,
Hernan

2012/12/13 Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I do feel so. This is the ongoing discussion with further details:
> http://search-hadoop.com/m/4U27S1Zf9eF1
>
> On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Ivan Ryndin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Harsh,
> >
> > can you please tell will  2.0.3 release be ready to the end of Jan 2013?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ivan
> >

> > 2012/12/13 Harsh J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >>
> >> If your production target is bit far away, I'd encourage setting up
> >> and using the 2.x based releases for its feature set that may aid you
> >> in your design. We'll be releasing 2.0.3 soon.
> >>
> >> However, if you want the older, stable code, go with the 1.x based
> >> releases.

> some
> 1?

> >> --