Pig >> mail # dev >> Making git the repo of choice for Pig?

+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-03-21, 06:22
+
Alan Gates 2012-03-21, 16:36
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-21, 19:47
+
Bill Graham 2012-03-22, 04:03
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-22, 04:17
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-03-22, 04:39
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-22, 04:57
+
Scott Carey 2012-03-22, 17:40
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-22, 21:02
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-22, 21:06
+
Daniel Dai 2012-03-22, 21:07
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-03-22, 19:02
+
Daniel Dai 2012-03-22, 20:58
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-22, 21:08
+
Daniel Dai 2012-03-22, 21:18
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-22, 21:41
+
Scott Carey 2012-03-22, 22:33
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-23, 00:59
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-03-24, 00:27
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-03-27, 09:26
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-27, 09:36
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-03-27, 16:41
+
Bill Graham 2012-03-27, 18:10
+
Scott Carey 2012-03-27, 18:16
+
Russell Jurney 2012-03-27, 21:48
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-03-28, 05:43
+
Scott Carey 2012-03-29, 01:16
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-03, 22:36
+
Alan Gates 2012-04-03, 22:55
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-03, 23:56
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-04-04, 00:11
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-04, 04:46
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-04, 00:16
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-04, 03:59
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-04, 04:48
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-04-04, 14:49
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-04, 18:35
+
Bill Graham 2012-04-04, 20:30
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-04, 20:48
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-03, 22:45
Re: Making git the repo of choice for Pig?
I usually do that for two reasons.
One, I feel better when I test that the patch correctly applies to the svn
tree. What I usually do is to generate a diff from git and apply it with
patch on the svn tree.
Two, I need to use the svn tree to commit the patch anyway.

Cheers,

--
Gianmarco

+