Pig >> mail # dev >> Making git the repo of choice for Pig?

Re: Making git the repo of choice for Pig?
I usually do that for two reasons.
One, I feel better when I test that the patch correctly applies to the svn
tree. What I usually do is to generate a diff from git and apply it with
patch on the svn tree.
Two, I need to use the svn tree to commit the patch anyway.

Cheers,

--
Gianmarco