Hadoop >> mail # dev >> hadoop wiki page

Re: hadoop wiki page
looks like our spam filters were over strict. Try now

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pere Ferrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 3 September 2013 09:23
Subject: Re: hadoop wiki page
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
When I try to add this piece of text:

 * [[http://www.datasalt.com/|Datasalt]]
  * Datasalt is a Hadoop consulting company which released two open-source
products on top of Hadoop ([[http://pangool.net|Pangool]], an easier
low-level API for Hadoop, and [[http://sploutsql.com|Splout SQL]], a
low-latency SQL serving engine on top of Hadoop). Datasalt provides
commercial support, public / private training and custom Hadoop development.

I get:

Sorry, can not save page because "t.co" is not allowed in this wiki.

There's actually "t.co" within "datasalt.com" but I don't see how to avoid
this. Any suggestion?

On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 6:53 AM, Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>wrote:

> OK, try logging in now
>

> On 31 August 2013 02:42, Pere Ferrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Thanks, I just did, login name: *ferrerabertran*
> >

> > On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 10:15 PM, Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > sure, create a wiki account, email the login name here and we'll give
> you
> > > write access

> > > which
> easier
> Datasalt
> > Hadoop

> > http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Distributions%20and%20Commercial%20Support

> > > --
> > > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> entity
> > > which it is addressed and may contain information that is
confidential,
> reader
> > that
> > immediately

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that
> received this communication in error, please contact the sender
immediately

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE