Accumulo >> mail # dev >> +1 verify-sorted-pom

+
David Medinets 2013-06-06, 03:03
+
Christopher 2013-06-06, 03:16
Re: +1 verify-sorted-pom
'mvn sortpom:sort' will also perform the sort for you if you get lazy. This
also auto indents and uses the element placement standards.
On Jun 5, 2013 11:16 PM, "Christopher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The parts I like best is not just the sorted dependencies, but also
> the indentation standardization, and the element placement standards.
>
> As a reminder, to quickly conform to the sort plugin standards, do:
> "mvn clean -P sortpom" (also documented in XML comments in the pom
> itself)
>
> --
> Christopher L Tubbs II
> http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
>

> On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 11:03 PM, David Medinets
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I just ran into this verification. I like it.

+
Christopher 2013-06-06, 12:29