MapReduce >> mail # user >> Mapreduce outputs to a different cluster?

Mapreduce outputs to a different cluster?
The scenario is: I run mapreduce job on cluster A (all source data is in cluster A) but I want the output of the job to cluster B. Is it possible? If yes, please let me know how to do it.

Here are some notes of my mapreduce job:
1. the data source is an HBase table
2. It only has mapper no reducer.

Thanks
Senqiang