Bigtop >> mail # user >> East coast bigtop hackday/microtalks; Any interest?

+
Jay Vyas 2013-11-12, 16:55
+
Artem Ervits 2013-11-13, 00:11
Re: East coast bigtop hackday/microtalks; Any interest?
yes sir.  any others feel the same way?  if we can get a core group of say
4+ people to agree to it, we can schedule one as a sub meetup of one of the
many dead big data meetups out there

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com