Bigtop, mail # user - East coast bigtop hackday/microtalks; Any interest?

Re: East coast bigtop hackday/microtalks; Any interest?
Jay Vyas 2013-11-13, 00:37
yes sir.  any others feel the same way?  if we can get a core group of say
4+ people to agree to it, we can schedule one as a sub meetup of one of the
many dead big data meetups out there