HBase, mail # user - Interactions between max versions and filters

Re: Interactions between max versions and filters
Varun Sharma 2013-04-06, 19:55
Looking at the JIRA, I added a couple of tests to the 0.94 version for
checking deleting versions etc. - if u look at the 0.94 patch.

Perhaps, we should carry over those tests to trunk - my bad on not adding
those tests...