Flume >> mail # dev >> Flume C Client

+
Neil Collier 2013-04-24, 23:22
Re: Flume C Client
Neil,

There is no current C client available out of the box. You can use Flume's thrift source together with a thrift client which can use the API generated by thrift from Flume's IDL file, which is available here: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=blob;f=flume-ng-sdk/src/main/thrift/flume.thrift
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan
On Wednesday, April 24, 2013 at 4:22 PM, Neil Collier wrote:

> I have setup flume in our organization using Java clients with the SDK. There is a need for us to stream data to flume from our existing C code into our flume avro source.
>
> Is there an available C client or documentation somewhere? Note: I am not a C programmer.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Neil
>

> This email and any files included with it may contain privileged,
> proprietary and/or confidential information that is for the sole use
> of the intended recipient(s). Any disclosure, copying, distribution,
> posting, or use of the information contained in or attached to this
> email is prohibited unless permitted by the sender. If you have
> received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender
> via return email, telephone, or fax and destroy this original transmission
> and its included files without reading or saving it in any manner.
> Thank you.

+
Israel Ekpo 2013-04-25, 11:25
+