Flume, mail # dev - Flume C Client

Re: Flume C Client
Hari Shreedharan 2013-04-25, 05:36
Neil,

There is no current C client available out of the box. You can use Flume's thrift source together with a thrift client which can use the API generated by thrift from Flume's IDL file, which is available here: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=blob;f=flume-ng-sdk/src/main/thrift/flume.thrift
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan