Hadoop >> mail # general >> Re: Heads up: next hadoop-2 release

Re: Heads up: next hadoop-2 release
Should we consider re-branching 2.1.0-alpha off the current branch-2
code, then? Given there's been lots of testing on tip of branch-2, and
not much in there that I consider "scary", it might be easier to do
that than to cherry pick all of the changes individually?

Just a thought.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon