Zookeeper >> mail # user >> zk_watcher 0.3.1 released

+
Matt Wise 2013-01-06, 00:00
Re: zk_watcher 0.3.1 released
We finally got around to writing up the blog post discussing the Nextdoor Service Registry module:

http://engblog.nextdoor.com/post/43517659364/nextdoor-service-registry

We've been using this module in our Django app (and in zk_watcher) for months now with great success.
Its a fast and simple way to dynamically configure your Python-based app with dynamically updated server
and service lists.

--Matt