Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop from/to Oracle

Re: Sqoop from/to Oracle
One thing that you may want to do (depending on the version of Oracle you
are using) is to setup a connection parameter file (please see
--connection-param-file option) and have one Oracle JDBC connection
parameter set to not convert Data to timestamps

oracle.jdbc.mapDateToTimestamp=false

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE