Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: Accumulo v1.4.1 - ran out of memory and lost data (RESOLVED - Data was restored)

Re: Accumulo v1.4.1 - ran out of memory and lost data (RESOLVED - Data was restored)
Accumulo fully recovered when I restarted the loggers. Very impressive.

+
Christopher 2013-01-29, 23:49
+
David Medinets 2013-01-28, 13:28