Avro >> mail # user >> Flushing data to an avro file

Re: Flushing data to an avro file
Looking at the source for flush on the DataFileWriter[1], it looks like we
do not flush the actual outputstream that we are writing data to. Should we
possibly have an out.flush() in there as well?

[1]
http://grepcode.com/file/repo1.maven.org/maven2/org.apache.avro/avro/1.7.4/org/apache/avro/file/DataFileWriter.java#DataFileWriter.flush%28%29

--
Swarnim