Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Hello and request some advice.

+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-04, 17:45
+
John Lilley 2013-01-04, 18:12
+
Rajeev Yadav 2013-01-04, 19:18
+
John Lilley 2013-01-04, 19:27
+
Michael Segel 2013-01-04, 19:53
+
Glen Mazza 2013-01-04, 21:46
+
Gangadhar Ramini 2013-01-04, 17:50
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-04, 17:55
+
Gangadhar Ramini 2013-01-04, 18:04
Re: Hello and request some advice.
what about other directories like hdfs directories and tmp directories ?

Nitin Pawar
+
Gangadhar Ramini 2013-01-04, 18:51
+