Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop 2 Postgres bulk insert support

Re: Sqoop 2 Postgres bulk insert support
The ticket you linked to says the issue is fixed in 1.99.2, but the current
"release" of sqoop 2 is 1.99.1. I guess this ticket is merged in sqoop 2's
trunk.

Overall, it seems sqoop 2 is not ready for prime time at all. But I could
of course be wrong. I just tried it briefly, so I don't know. YMMV.

--
Felix