HBase, mail # user - Improvement: Provide better feedback on Put to unknown CF

Re: Improvement: Provide better feedback on Put to unknown CF
Michael Segel 2012-07-09, 13:37
This may beg the question ...
Why do you not know the CF?

Your table schemas only consist of tables and CFs. So you should know them at the start of your job or m/r Mapper.setup();