Pig >> mail # user >> how to load custom Writable class from sequence file?

Re: how to load custom Writable class from sequence file?
thanks for bringing up scalding. I actually didn't know that, and meant to
use scala as an "easier and quick -and -dirty java". but yes, scalding
seems more suited for this.