MapReduce >> mail # user >> datanodes doesn't work in HDFS

+
Khaled Ben Bahri 2012-10-16, 09:18
+
Khaled Ben Bahri 2012-10-16, 09:22
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-10-16, 09:26
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-10-16, 09:21
+
Khaled Ben Bahri 2012-10-16, 09:41
Re: datanodes doesn't work in HDFS
Change the permissions of the directories where you are planning to put
your "dfs.data.dir" and ""dfs.naem.dir"" to 755 and start again.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Khaled Ben Bahri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

>  there is the prin screen is forgot it :)
>
> and also these are log file for namenode and datanodes
>
> ------------------------------
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:51:17 +0530
> Subject: Re: datanodes doesn't work in HDFS
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> Hi Khaled,
>
>     I cant' find any attachment. Also, could you please provide us the
> logs??It seems there is some config related issue.
>
> Regards,
>     Mohammad Tariq
>

> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Khaled Ben Bahri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>  Hi all,
> I installed Hadoop HDFS on 3 nodes, a namenode and 2 datanodes,
> when i want to start dfs processes, Only secondaryNameNode is launched but
> the  namenode datanodes processes doesn't work
>
> there is a print screen to illustrate what a said
>
> Thanks in advance
> Regards
> Khaled

+