Hadoop, mail # dev - Fostering a Hadoop security dev community

+
Kevin Minder 2013-06-20, 16:31
+
Larry McCay 2013-06-20, 16:45
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-06-20, 17:31
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-06-20, 20:01
+
Aaron T. Myers 2013-06-24, 19:15
Re: Fostering a Hadoop security dev community
Andrew Purtell 2013-06-24, 23:38
Hey Aaron and others -

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Aaron T. Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm in favor of this in general, though I do think the proper way to do it
> isn't obvious to me, given the cross-project nature of the goal.

There will be a security "design lounge" from 2pm to 4pm on Wednesday at
the Hadoop Summit. Please consider stopping by, I think everyone on this
thread will be there.
--
Best regards,

   - Andy