Hive >> mail # user >> SAS-->Hive integration

SAS-->Hive integration
Hi guys

Anyone tried SAS-->Hive integration successfully ?

I tried a simple query in SAS (select col1 from table1 limit 10) and it opened 3 connections to hive-server and killed it !!! :-(

I will setup a dev environment for SAS and Hive to test all this

But I was wondering if you guys had any clues ? Any thoughts ?

sanjay

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE