Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Bringing Hadoop to Fedora

Re: Bringing Hadoop to Fedora
Arun,

I realize you're probably pretty busy (or on vacation), but I figured I would re-ping this thread to inquire about the status of the patch set listed below.?.?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-9680 / 9623

Cheers,
Tim