MapReduce >> mail # user >> Can container requests be made paralelly from multiple threads

Re: Can container requests be made paralelly from multiple threads
Hi Omkar,

  Thanks for the quick reply. I have a requirement for sets of containers
depending on some of my business logic. I found that each of the request
allocations is taking around 2 seconds, so I am thinking of doing the
requests at the same from multiple threads.

Kishore