Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo and Bigtop Hadoop

Re: Accumulo and Bigtop Hadoop
This is precisely why these classpaths are configurable. My personal
goal is that, in the future (1.6.0 and later), the RPMs/DEBs that we
provide will better support BigTop packages out of the box without the
need to edit the configuration.

(Also see John's response about hadoop 2 support.)

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii