Hadoop >> mail # dev >> which part of Hadoop is responsible of distributing the input file fragments to datanodes?

+
salmakhalil 2012-11-11, 11:06
+
Harsh J 2012-11-11, 11:53
Re: which part of Hadoop is responsible of distributing the input file fragments to datanodes?
What I want to do exactly is redistributing the input file fragments over the
nodes of cluster according some calculations. I need to find the part that
starts to distribute the input file to add my code instead of.