Accumulo >> mail # dev >> That extra 'src'

That extra 'src'
While the site plugin is not the most important thing in creation, and
I'll probably eventually find some solution for it, I have to wonder
why you-all are attached to that extra level of src directory. The
common practice (I hesitate to write 'best' practice) is just to put
the module dirs right there at the top level. If you just happened to
switch to that, the site plugin would just roll over and cooperate.