Pig >> mail # user >> HTTP Post

+
Sreepathi 2013-10-08, 08:48
Better to implement it using Java action in oozie. Oozie java action is
implemented as single map task.
http://oozie.apache.org/docs/3.2.0-incubating/WorkflowFunctionalSpec.html#a3.2.7_Java_Action

Or your aim is to cause DoS after computation is finished :) ?
Anyway it's better to separate processing logic and notfication logic