MapReduce >> mail # user >> Impersonating HDFS user

Re: Impersonating HDFS user
Hi,

You might be looking for something like :
UserGroupInformation.createRemoteUser(user).doAs(

see
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.0.3/api/org/apache/hadoop/security/UserGroupInformation.html

It is a JAAS wrapper for Hadoop.

Regards

Bertrand

On Fri, Oct 5, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Oleg Zhurakousky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Bertrand Dechoux