Pig >> mail # user >> running PigServer under maven

running PigServer under maven
Hi

We are using PigServer local mode to unit test our pig scripts and under eclipse everything works.  Running under maven however fails.  We tried a very simply script and it does work but more complex scripts don't.  It appears it's our "store into" directives that are failing.

This is a shot in the dark but has anyone experienced troubles with running tests under maven?