Avro >> mail # user >> listing avro datafile metadata

Re: listing avro datafile metadata
Hm, this can't be done right now I think. In DataFileStream, the
metadata holding HashMap structure (which is populated upon
initialization itself) is not exposed out directly, only via some form
of query via keys.

We could add a patch to allow retrieving the entire metadata HashMap,
which can then be iterated upon if a user wants to. Or do we list out
the keys alone?

Opened a JIRA for this with a patch (exposing the map):

--
Harsh J
www.harshj.com