Pig >> mail # user >> Fw: Help with Script

+
ingvay7 2012-11-13, 17:57
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-11-13, 18:40
+
ingvay7 2012-11-13, 18:49
+
pablomar 2012-11-13, 18:36
+
ingvay7@...) 2012-11-13, 15:36
Re: Help with Script
Hi,

Can you paste the error message here?

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 13, 2012, at 8:34 AM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hey all,
>
> Very new Pig user here. I think I'm trying to get something very simple done but getting a few errors. See me script below.Any guidance will be appreciated.Thanks.
>
> I get errors such as  Error during parsing. Invalid alias: serverin {time: double,count: double}
> I am basically trying to duplicate the following SQL query:
>
> select Server, Type, Ops, count(*) users, sum(U_tm) , sum(U_cnt)
> from TableA
> group by 1, 2, 3;
>

> My script is as follows:
>
> a = LOAD 'Report' AS (
>        dt:chararray,
>        Server:chararray,
>        Type:chararray,
>        Ops:chararray,
>        UserID:chararray,
>        U_cnt:int,
>        U_tm:int,
>        U_min_tm:int,
>        U_max_tm:int,
>        U_avg_tm:float,
>        );
>

> --Remove Test Servers
> remtest = filter a by not Server matches 'Test%';
> -- Filter to required columns
> reqd = foreach remtest generate $1,$2,$3,$4,$5,$6;
> --Groupby
> G2 = group reqd by Server,Type,Ops;
> --Sum the User Counts and Times
> G3 = foreach G2 generate group,SUM(U_tm)as time,SUM(U_cnt)as count;
> --byServeroperation = order G3 by Server;
> store G3 into 'Servertest';
>
> ingvay7
+
Vishwanath 2012-11-13, 17:25