HDFS >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Merge HDFS-2802 snapshot feature to trunk

+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-05-01, 18:54
+
Tsz Wo Sze 2013-05-06, 22:59
+
Aaron T. Myers 2013-05-08, 00:29
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-05-08, 20:12
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-05-08, 20:16
Re: [VOTE] Merge HDFS-2802 snapshot feature to trunk
HDFS-2802 branch has been merged into trunk. Thanks Nicholas for
maintaining the merge patch and merging the branch into trunk.

Regards,
Suresh

http://hortonworks.com/download/